- Topical Poetry reserves one-time, archival, and promotional publishing rights to contributors’ accepted content. One-time publishing rights include all mediums (electronic, print, etc.) as applicable. Archival publishing rights allow content to remain on topicalpoetry.com indefinitely. Promotional publishing rights include excerpts on social media platforms for purposes of expanding and engaging audiences.
- Topical Poetry does not reserve exclusive rights — authors maintain ownership of their content and may seek subsequent publication elsewhere.
- Topical Poetry accepts simultaneous submissions and will forfeit rights before publication at contributors’ request if content is first printed elsewhere.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your submission is your own original work and not plagiarized.
- Topical Poetry cannot be held responsible in any case of plagiarism or copyright infringement. If any published material is reported as plagiarized or infringed, the content in question will be investigated, and, if found to be fraudulent, will be removed.
- You agree that if your poem subsequently appears elsewhere (in print or online), you will give due credit to Topical Poetry.
- Should your work be accepted for publication, we reserve the right to modify the accepted work in terms of phrasing, punctuation, word usage, spelling, and capitalization. In cases where meaning may be significantly altered by changes, contributors will always be consulted in advance of publication.
- Submit artwork/image to go with your poem if you have the copyright on it or if it is in the public domain. Images submitted by authors will be attributed accordingly.
- Unless specified, all pictures on the website are copyrighted by Topical Poetry.
- We cannot pay you at this time, please accept our love and respect.
- We may amend our terms and conditions at any time without specific notice to you. The latest copies of our terms and conditions will be posted on our Website, and you should review them prior to using our Website. By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions.
As of 02/03/2021